Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More pictures...

So, I guess I should post a few more pictures of my kiddos, so here we go! These are from Easter, and our get-together at my friend Judy's. Since we are on the Mexican border there are a few "different" traditions........like the pinata.......we have pinatas for practically every occasion. Also, there are cascarones, which are confetti-filled eggs, that you are supposed to crack over other people's heads. I never really knew why this was done, but I looked it up and it's supposed to be good luck. Ethan did NOT like this tradition as you can see from the pictures. Abby, on the other hand, busted so many over my head that it was actually sore for a while.

1 comment:

Tara said...

The Pinata and all the pictures look like fun!! I don't blame Ethan I don't think I would like the eggs cracked on my head either (lol) Glad you shared the pictures.

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle