Monday, April 14, 2008

Houseguests...

















Our house has been full of guests lately, and our newest ones are our friends who moved to New York around Thanksgiving. Abby is ecstatic to see Emma and Alyssa, and they are having a blast playing together. We went out to Lake Amistad today where they are having a big bass tournament and they had activities for the kids. The kids got free fishing poles, and they got to make their own wooden fish or truck and decorate them. It was a beautiful day, and we enjoyed it surrounded by friends, which is always a blessing. I love this pic of the girls....... Abby just looks SO happy!

No comments:

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle