Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feelin' better...















Here's a pic of Ethan eating his peanut butter sandwich the other day. Needless to say, he went straight to the tub when he was done! I just love this pic though, he's just too adorable!



I am starting to feel better today, thankfully. Maybe part of my funky mood was because it was "that time of the month", and now I'm getting out of it. I have an appointment tomorrow morning to check on my iron level and B12 levels, so maybe I'll get another B12 shot. The last one gave me lots of energy, maybe my house will get cleaned this weekend!

















Also, we got a cat yesterday. It's a male, and Abby was determined to name him Cinderella even though we gave her lots of boy names to pick from. We kind of forced her to change his name, and we agreed on McLovin' Cinderella to satisfy us as well as her. He's a very sweet cat, and doesn't seem to mind at all that Abby never wants to put him down. Britches, our oldest Boston Terrier (dog) didn't mind him at all and McLovin' didn't mind her either. Rando, on the other hand, (our other BT), thought the cat was attacking his kids or something and chased him a few times, so we're still working on that. I won't leave them alone together for now, so the dogs have to go into the kennel when I leave. Anyway, I'll throw in a pic of the cat too!

No comments:

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle