Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just another week...

Well, this week has gone by pretty fast, really. I managed to clean the carpet in the living room and the closet in my room (since my wonderful dog decided it looked like grass!) I love doing things like that because I can actually feel productive and see the results. Also, I've started working on the backyard for the spring and summer. It went to crap last year when we were gone for over 2 months, and we never quite got it back into shape after we got back. I'm working on the back fence area, and again, I LOVE to see my own progress. It's also allowing me to get a little sun so as to kick the extreme-whiteness my skin turns to in the winter. It's important for me to start gradually because it never fails that I will blister like crazy the first time we go anywhere when it gets warmer.

American Idol is starting to get good now, which is yet another highlight of my week. I really like Carly Smithson, David Cook, and Michael Johns. (I think Brooke White is good too, but she's not my favorite.) I thought they all did well this week, especially the guys. I'm ready for Kristy Lee Cook to go home, because I just don't think she's anywhere close to the others. I was glad to see Kimberly Locke on the show as well. She was my very favorite on Season 2, and I still can't believe she didn't go to the final!

The season finale of The Celebrity Apprentice was this week and we missed it! We had people over and Matthew cancelled it recording in the front and we never recorded it in the bedroom! Darn, I really wanted to watch it. I saw tha Piers won, but I would have liked to have been able to watch it!

Guess that's about it from me. My Benadryl is kicking my tail, so I'd better go while I'm still coherent!

1 comment:

Mom of these kids said...

Yes, I did work at Wagnon Place in 2000, and then also again in 2003/2004. Jot me an e-mail at info@maurydraper.com so I can figure out who you are! Glad you found me.

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle