Saturday, March 29, 2008

About me...

Since I've started contacting people who likely have NO IDEA who I am, I figured I'd at least explain that much about myself. My name is Brandy, my maiden name was Daniel, and my married name is Reaves. I grew up in a tiny town in south Arkansas, New Edinburg. I went to school, K-12, at Kingsland which is almost as small as New Edinburg. After that, I attended UAM and majored in Biology, until I psychotically withdrew from school on a Friday, moved my wedding up a full month and got married the next Tuesday, and immediately left home, the only place either of us had ever known, and drove to Texas.

So, by now you're probably thinking that I'm just nuts. Possibly. But, we actually did have a reason to move. My husband, Matthew, had just graduated from his federal law enforcement academy and had to report to his station that Friday. We've been here ever since, and we now have two beautiful children who I am blessed to be able to stay at home with on a daily basis.

I try to keep some of the details to myself in the interest of our personal safety, so if you want more details, email me and if I know you, I'll gladly share!

God Bless, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am so glad you dropped me a line. I look forward to getting to know you and keeping up with your blog!!

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle