Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hi all!

Well, I decided I'd join the Blogspot world. I can always use another outlet for my thoughts, right? And here, I can keep a little more private than on say, my Myspace page. I am a 26 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful children. Abigail is almost 3 1/2 and Ethan is 1 1/2....they are truly wonderful, but they do have a tendency to drive me a little nuts at times. My husband, Matthew, is wonderful as well, but he too has a tendency to drive me nuts. He works long hours in his federal law enforcement position, so I've found that blogging helps me vent.

Right now I am suffereing through a horrible headache while the youngest one is napping and my oldest, the little princess, is climbing all over everything as if there is a jungle gym in my living room.

No comments:

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle