Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season....

of trying to get that "perfect" Christmas card photo. As if the past 6 years weren't hard enough with only 1 and 2 children, this year we have been blessed with a third. Having an 11 month old to try to photograph is sure to be an adventure to say the least!

Thank goodness I only have to take the pictures! The awesome people at Shutterfly have made the rest easy, with their amazing selection of literally HUNDREDS of designs to choose from! I have already ordered 4 photobooks from Shutterfly to give as gifts this year, and if my little sister will get her act together, we will be ordering at least 4 more for our side of the family. If she procrastinates too long I will probably opt for calendars instead since I can get them designed a little faster or I could do a completely cute photo mug!

One of my favorite cards so far is this one because I adore the simple elegance as well as the ability to fit five different photos on the front. Now if the kids will cooperate long enough to GET those five different photos!

I'm also considering ordering Thank You cards this year for the kids to send to the people who took the time to get them gifts. I have ordered them in the past for birthday parties and people really seemed to appreciate them.

Here are a couple of images from last year's Christmas card photo session, and I love them so much I wish I could use the same ones again this year. These were professionally done by Mika at Photos by Mika.



















Since I am going to do photos myself this year I feel like they will most likely look more like this one that I used for Valentine's Day one year.









No comments:

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle