Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I joined the Girl Scouts today!

Yes, you read that right. I, a 29 year old mother of 3, joined the Girl Scouts today with my 5 year old! I took her to sign up and wound up as a co-troop leader. I am actually very excited. I was a Daisy when I was little and I remember some meetings, selling cookies, earning a couple of patches, and attending a Day Camp at Tri-County Lake in Fordyce. I also happen to remember attending the Girl Scout 75th anniversary celebration that was held...in Warren? I remember a big white and green cake and releasing white and green balloons with our names and addresses inside. I'm excited to get started and get the girls' vests ordered!!!

No comments:

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle