Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feelin' crafty....

I've been looking around for new Easter baskets for the kiddos because ours have seen better days. I really wanted the ones from Pottery Barn Kids, but I just can't make myself spend that much on baskets, no matter how cute they are. Besides, they were out of the one I wanted for Ethan. :)
Anyway, I found this idea for personalized canvas bags on http://asisterforthebean.blogspot.com/ . I decided to give it a try, and it was SO easy, and I absolutely love the kids' bags!





And while I'm not going to use these for Easter, I still LOVE them. I did find some baskets at Michael's and I'm thinking about making liners for them....we'll see if I get around to that.

3 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

These are really cute!!!

Razorback_Mommy said...

Thanks! They were very easy!

Mom of these kids said...

I tried making the bags, and I love them, but I don't know what I have done wrong, my letters aren't sticking very well. Did you have this problem? I don't know what to do now....maybe get some fabric paint to go around the edges to make them stay? I don't know, I have to figure something out, the kids are too exctited.

My first Razorback angel...

My first Razorback angel...
Abigail Elizabeth

My second Razorback angel...

My second Razorback angel...
Ethan Eli

My third Razorback angel...

My third Razorback angel...
Sophia Isabelle